Salty Towers HomeSalty Towers accommodationsSalty Towers Rates and PoliciesSalty Towers ActivitiesSalty Towers Location and DirectionsSalty Towers ReportPhoto GalleryContact Salty Towers
What's New at Salty Towers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

64 pounds of Big Fun Ahead

Now that sockeye salmon are open for fishing in Sooke, I thought I would go out for sockeye this morning. But I could not get away until afternoon and I had to be back by 3, so I just went out front to Possession Point, rather than to Otter Point as planned earlier.

Within an hour and 15 minutes, I had
two spring salmon in the boat, lost one and was heading for home. I never lost sight of Salty Towers.

Shortest fishing trip ever!

Neil

><((((:> ~J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoaaah, those are some big spring salmon. Me and my father always joke that you didn't catch the big fish unless you have the pictures to prove it, although with us now living in different areas of the country that doesn't stop us from grabbing friend's catches just for the photo opportunity to send each other. All is fair in family and fishing. I'm going to have to make it out that way for some photos soon.

August 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 1581 Dufour Road, Sooke, BC, V0S 1N0   toll-free: 1-866-642-2632   info@saltytowers.com
© Salty Towers Oceanfront Cottages  
homeaccommodationsrates and policiesactivitiesdirectionswhat's newphoto gallerycontact us